Drop The Last Letter game
Game that succeeded the backflip, suggested by long-term listener and first-time emailer James - improve a film's title by removing the last letter.
James himself suggested:
- 28 Days Late
- Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hop
- The Passion Of The Chris
- Children Of Me
- Withnail And
- The Da Vinci Cod
- Escape To Victor - "they all try to locate Richard Wilson's house"
- Jaw - "he would have been totally ineffective if he only had one jaw"
- Grumpy Old Me - "which would probably sum up a lot of us around here"
- Apocalypse No
- Watch Me - "it's a film about me, and you have to watch it."
- Earthquak - "my favourite disaster movie with a duck theme"
Listener suggestions then included:
- The Incredible Hull
- Three Men And A Boa
- Falling Dow ("very topical")
- Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Curse Of The Black Pear
- The Magnificent Seve - "the ultimate golf biopic"
- Jurassic Par - "Sam Neill and Jeff Goldblum attempt to play a round of golf avoiding tyrannosaurs and veloceraptors"
- The Lady And The Tram
- Romeo And Julie
- Alien - "the sequel to Alien"
- Kingdom Of Heave - suggested by Jack Blackburn
- The Thin
James King submitted a trio of movies about a mother with extraordinary powers: