Tennis film titles
During Wimbledon in 2009, British tennis star Andy Murray started a game on Twitter of tweaking tennis players' names to make them sound like food. Simon Mayo wasted no time in adapting the idea to suit Wittertainment purposes, with films replacing food. Submissions included:
- The Kohlschreiber’s Daughter
- Who Framed Roger Federer
- Borg On The Fourth Of July
- Ann Jones And The Temple Of Doom
- Billie Jean King Of Egypt
- Who's Afraid Of Virginia Wade
- Being John McEnroe
- P'tang, Yang, Keothavong
The game was eventually won by the suggestion of The Cook, The Thief, His Wife And Rod Laver.
Chippy German Michael Stich was particularly unimpressed.